Custom Typeface Design for Daiper Brand
Libero has been creating diapers for over 50 years and is manufactured by SCA, a leading global hygiene and forest products company. Sales are conducted in some 100 countries under many strong brands, the leading global TENA and Tork, and regional brands such as Libero, Bodyform, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo and reel.
Publicis London is an award-winning creative agency, working with hi-end clients around the world.
As part of their project with Libero, we were approached to design a Custom Brand TypeFace Design to support the work they were doing in branding, identity, packaging and website for the company.
Custom Version of our popular font design
Publicis London approached us to design a custom version of our most popular font Incision, solely for the use of their client as part of their client campaign Libero. The Incision font is a cutout font initially released in 2013 and has been used on many books, magazines and particularly popular for packaging. The mixture of cut letters in both upper and lowercase simple in structure has since been built into a full weight family and has seen use across Film, TV, Advertising, and Packaging.
Custom font built for Publicis London as part of their client campaign Libero We are very proud to be approached by Publicis London to design a custom version of our most popular font incision The Incision Typeface is a cutout font initially released in 2013 and has been used on many books, magazines and particularly popular for packaging The mixture of cut letters in both upper and lowercase simple in structure has since been built into a full weight family Publicis London approached us to design a custom version solely for the use of their client Libero.
The project required:
- A custom letter set version to be created for the sole use of Libero
- Refined letterforms, glyphs, and font creation.
- Uppercase refined letters, in differing styles, cutout variations, and Opentype features.
- Over 259 characters with multilingual support Greek, Hebrew and other language sets.
- Continued support and growth to support more extensive font sets and language requirements
- Built in 6 weeks to meet the deadline of the brand
- The custom typeface has been used for packaging, billboards, website promotion, on screen graphics and has been released worldwide
We are very happy with the work Matt has done for us, and will work with him again on further typography and font work we may commission for projects.