Exesa | Eroded Texture Font
Exesa Font is a handmade stamp effect typeface was built with a distressed vintage feel. Lovingly handmade, and manipulated with tons of ink and a lot of mess, this has been mixed with rounded letters makes every letter unique every imperfection unique to the font. Great for a personal touch in your work, it also includes a range of shapes to edit with your designs for a handmade feel, and more elements to be added as this pack develops. Classic and rough in style easy to use with many OpenType alternates.
Used in many brands, it works well as titles on packaging and signage has been used in cafes for vintage effects and restaurants to bring depth and texture to a design. Great for making a bold statement.
This pack includes a number of editable templates for you to start your design with the font, including Logo designs, Posters and Flyer Designs shown in the images above.
- Exesa Font/Typeface in Opentype (OTF) format with Alternates, multi-language support, with over 350 glyphs.
- A separate supporting Logo shape font – Install and combine with the font for over 300 logo shapes
- 9 Editable Logo Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
- 6 Editable Flyer Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
- 6 Editable Poster Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
All supporting images are referenced in the file to Open-source images for your use
If you have any questions, before or after purchase, please feel free to get in touch.
- Use the fonts in an unlimited number of personal & commercial projects following the terms of this agreement.
- Use the fonts for web fonts or embed them on web pages.
- Use the fonts for large volume commercial projects of over 250,000 prints or static digital images.
- Use the font software to create content that is broadcast or streamed.
- Embed the fonts in electronic devices.
- Embed the fonts within other software.
- Use the font software to create letterform/alphabet products for resale.
- Use the fonts on personalised products for resale.