Incision | Papercut Font Family
Incision is a cutout letters font, for a unique paper cutout effect!
The Incision papercut font is a scrappy cutout letters font for a handmade letter effect without the scraps of paper everywhere. Bringing with it lots of personality for a bold statement for anything from greeting cards and invitations, to personalized logos and handwritten quotes, this font has been used in Title Sequences, Book Design, Brands and Packaging Worldwide.
Each cutout letter is cut and refined upper and lower case letter from paper and card. The results scanned and developed into Incision – a cutout font full of authentic flaws and imperfections which makes this style so unique. Great for use as headings, banners, labels and for a bold statement. Both upper and lowercase letters are included in this font style, along with Alternates and even a range of cutout shapes, all with over 450 glyphs.
This package includes more than just the font. We have created over 60 editable designs created with Incision Font for you to create your unique design. This pack includes a variety of editable templates for you to start your design with the font, including Logo designs, Poster and Flyer Designs. You can install the purchased font and then open your file to create designs from our templates for use in your work.
- The Incision papercut Font/Typeface in Opentype (OTF) and TTF format with Alternates, multi-language support, with over 450 glyphs.
- Incision Shapes font – Install and combine with the font for 100’s of variations
- 9 Editable Logo Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and SVG format
- 6 Flyer Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
- 6 Poster Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
If you have any questions, before or after purchase, please feel free to get in touch. Happy designing!
- Use the fonts in an unlimited number of personal & commercial projects following the terms of this agreement.
- Use the fonts for web fonts or embed them on web pages.
- Use the fonts for large volume commercial projects of over 250,000 prints or static digital images.
- Use the font software to create content that is broadcast or streamed.
- Embed the fonts in electronic devices.
- Embed the fonts within other software.
- Use the font software to create letterform/alphabet products for resale.
- Use the fonts on personalised products for resale.