Mind Map Templates
Mind Mapping – FREE CREATIVE TOOLS
Mind maps are a valuable Creative Tool to visually organise information and get it all out of your mind and onto paper into a logical order. It’s a great way to organise your ideas and a fantastic problem-solving technique that promotes creative answers to subjects that might otherwise seem uninspiring.
- To create a mind map for creativity, write down the task or problem you’re trying to solve at the centre of your idea sheet. Ideas are connected directly to the central concept, and other ideas branch out from those. On a piece of paper, write your central topic or challenge in the middle of the paper and circle it.
- Make a few connections to the main topic and write them down, branching out from the centre as you go. Expand on this problem by surrounding it with terms that better describe what you need.
- Use each connection to spur new ideas. Once your mind map has this first layer, add a second layer to each of your needs describing how you might be able to solve for these individual challenges.
- Keep adding to your mind map until you’ve sufficiently broken down your problem into manageable parts. You are done when the page fills or the ideas dwindle. If you are feeling warmed up but not finished, try to reframe the central topic and do another mindmap to get a fresh perspective. If you feel you’ve done enough, think about which ideas you would like to move forward with. Each challenge presents an opportunity for innovation.
We are sharing with everyone four editable Mind map templates to help visually create your idea, and help you organise information.
Our Free Templates are available as:
- Editable PDF Designs for Printing and filling in or editing with your text
- FREE Canva Templates for you to duplicate into your Canva account and edit, with all shapes editable
- Adobe Illustrator files for editing and making your own
If you have any questions, before or after purchase, please feel free to get in touch.