Signe | Condensed Font
The Signe Typeface is a Condensed Sans Serif font family by Craft Graphic. Condensed aspects of the font, combined with tight stems, tails and descenders and small flourishes to make this font great to use for a retro feel or a design with an edge to bring your designs to life.
Modern in style, bold in use for titles, headlines and great at large and small sizes, making it suitable for Web, Print, Commercial and Art. Perfect for headlines and packaging projects, through to marketing material to bring your designs to life.
This package includes more than just the font. We have created over 25 editable designs made with Signe. This pack includes a number of editable templates for you to start your design with the font, including Logo designs, Business Card Designs, Poster and Flyer Designs.
The Signe font is packaged with a selection of designs editable in Adobe Illustrator and Indesign. You can install the purchased font and then open your file to create designs from our templates for use in your work. To give you some ideas for your next design project, included in this pack is a range of editable designed templates using the font, including:
- 2 Weights of Signe Font/Typeface in Opentype (OTF) format with Alternates, multi-language support, with over 700 glyphs.
- 9 Editable Logo Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format (supporting images are referenced in the file to Open-source images for your use)
- Signe Webfont Kit – For using the fonts in your website
- A separate supporting Logo shape font – Install and combine with the font for over 300 logo shapes
- 6 Editable Business Card Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
- 6 Flyer Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
- 6 Poster Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format
If you have any questions, before or after purchase, please feel free to get in touch.
- Use the fonts in an unlimited number of personal & commercial projects following the terms of this agreement.
- Use the fonts for web fonts or embed them on web pages.
- Use the fonts for large volume commercial projects of over 250,000 prints or static digital images.
- Use the font software to create content that is broadcast or streamed.
- Embed the fonts in electronic devices.
- Embed the fonts within other software.
- Use the font software to create letterform/alphabet products for resale.
- Use the fonts on personalised products for resale.