Heiter Vintage Typeface
50s Retro Font
Heiter is a groovy Retro font with a 50s feel.
Diggin’ some retro vibes? Then look into this fun 1950s font. Heiter is fun and quirky with its hand drawn free uneven feel, and is a versatile font with lots of uses.
A sans serif inspired by mid-century style, this display font is just the right mix of wacky and contemporary to make sure you’ll get a good use for it for a long, long time. Including a full Retro font alphabet which is great at large sizes on headings, banners, labels and for a bold statement.
- 2 Weights of Retro Font Heiter in OTF format
- Numbers, Punctuation, Multi-Language support and Alternates, with 497 Glyphs per font
- 1 Supporting Logo Shape font - to make logos quick and easily
- Web Font Kit Included
Try it out for Free below, and Any Questions, just ask!
This font download includes more than just the font file. We have created a number of designs to get you up and designing with the unique design. Each font includes a number of editable templates for you to start your design with the font, including Poster and Flyer Designs.
This font is packaged with a selection of design templates editable in Adobe Illustrator and Indesign. You can install the purchased font and then open your file to create designs from our templates for use in your work.
Included in this pack is:
- Font/Typeface in Opentype (OTF) format with Alternates, multi-language support, with over 350 glyphs.
- Incision Shapes font
- A separate supporting Logo shape font.
- 6 Flyer Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format (supporting images are referenced in the file to Open source images for your use)
- 6 Poster Designs in Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Indesign (INDD) format (supporting images are referenced in the file to Open source images for your use)
- Use the fonts in an unlimited number of personal & commercial projects following the terms of this agreement.
- Use the fonts for web fonts or embed them on web pages.
- Use the fonts for large volume commercial projects of over 250,000 prints or static digital images.
- Use the font software to create content that is broadcast or streamed.
- Embed the fonts in electronic devices.
- Embed the fonts within other software.
- Use the font software to create letterform/alphabet products for resale.
- Use the fonts on personalised products for resale.