Creative Learning Education Brand Design
Creative Junction is a social enterprise non-profit organisation using arts, culture and heritage to engage, inspire and empower. Specialising in designing and delivering meaningful and memorable experiences; engaging people and communities through combined art, festivals, projects and events.
Since 2002, they have connected over half a million children, young people and families with imaginative, inclusive and high-quality art, culture and creativity.
We have been working with Creative Junction for over 10 years, helping them visually promote the amazing work they champion in the community, building the Creative Learning Brand and Identity Design. Our work has included:
- Building an adaptable creative identity and brand system
- Website design to reflect their creative style and interesting and varied projects
- Working closely with the team, we have been responsible for delivering wide and varied projects and outcomes for Creative Junction since its inception
- Design and development of the Creative Junction brand
- Website Design and Content Management System Solution
- Marketing and Print material
- A wide number of creative publications
- Working with the team on a wide variety of projects in both print and web outcomes
- The depth and breadth of Creative Junction’s work allowed us to work with many of their team to help visualise their outcome, from interactive PDF’s, large publications, print, websites, videos, forums, posters, postcards and many other creative outcomes.
- Rewarding experience brainstorming and working with their team and young people on creative outcomes.
Education Brand Design, Identity & Marketing
- Responsible for creating creative, informative design for a variety of since 2006
- Continue to support the company through creative design, branding and marketing
- design, branding and custom website design
- marketing and advertising events and campaigns
- Working with the company in schools, events, and continued branding and marketing across the Thames Valley